3 February 2009

Curly McBartender

Cheapest bar we can find... young-ish bartenders.
Since I drink a lot, I am usually up at the bar. So Curly is shy and tries to flirt. He's hopeless, really, he is.... but why not flirt? Maybe I'll get a free drink out of it.

Anywho, this guy probably thinks there was more in it for him than that.
I gave him my number one night, a)because i was quite drunk, b) because his attractive manager somehow coerced it out of me and then gave it to him. As they were talking behind the bar , I could not hear anything they were saying, only laughed whenever I could tell I was supposed to, and just smiled and nodded the rest of the time.

Homeboy Curly then proceeded to call me or text me on his off nights... Do you not get it? NO, I do not want to hang out with you unless it involves you mixing drinks for me with a bar in between us.

So he might be a curly-headed creeper, but here are some fun tidbits I learned about him:

He is a recovering alcoholic.
He is Buddhist. (I think this came out as a result of the alcoholism.)
He is an aspiring screen play writer.
In fact- he just finished filming one of his screenplays.
It was a thriller/horror film about the gangs of England. (???)
He is engaged.
He is marrying an American woman whom he has never met. Just so they both can qualify for citizenship in the other's country. (He invited Melissa to the wedding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment